Vegan Chocolate Avocado Pudding
This easy vegan chocolate avocado pudding is easy to make with just a few simple ingredients.
Ingredients for Avocado Pudding
Here’s what you’ll need to make this rich, chocolate pudding:
- Medjool dates.
- Maple syrup.
- Cocoa powder.
Does it taste like avocado?
The cocoa, dates and maple syrup are enough to mask any avocado flavour so all you’re left with is wonderfully smooth and creamy, rich chocolate pudding.
How to Make Chocolate Avocado Pudding
This quick dessert is very easy to make. Just add everything to a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
Chocolate Avocado Pudding Recipe
If you’re a little sceptical of mixing avocado and chocolate, worry not, this pudding really is a delicious treat!
- The recipe serves 2 but can easily be doubled.
- This is best served fresh but leftovers can be stored in the fridge up to 2 days.
I love this pudding topped with fresh berries. Other yummy topping ideas are:
- sliced banana
- pecans, almonds or walnuts
- almond butter
- chocolate chips
- crumbled no-bake energy balls – they’re like cookie dough!
More Easy Vegan Desserts
Loving this simple dessert? You might like these too:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Raw Hemp Seed Brownies
- 3-Ingredient Tahini Date Cookies
- No-Bake Pecan Pie Bites
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and mix until smooth and creamy, stopping to scrape down the sides is needed.
- Serve immediately.
If you find it’s too thick try slowly adding a little non-dairy milk to adjust the consistency.
Keywords: healthy, easy, quick, plant-based
This recipe was updated with new photos September 2019.