Vegan Chocolate Chia Seed Oatmeal
This vegan chocolate chia seed oatmeal is thick, creamy and the perfect solution to busy morning.
Recipe Health Benefits
Chia seeds are packed full of nutrition and make a great addition to a plant-based diet.
In addition to tasting like chocolate pudding, this chocolate chis seed oatmeal is brimming with antioxidants, energizing carbohydrates, protein and healthy fats, everything you need to power you long into the morning.
Chocolate Chia Seed Oatmeal
This chocolate chia seed oatmeal can be made two different ways:
- Overnight oats. Mix everything up and let it sit in the fridge overnight. In the morning, they’ll be thick, creamy and ready to eat.
- Stovetop oats. Heat everything stovetop for about 6 minutes until thick and creamy.
More Oatmeal Recipes
Loving these chocolate overnight oats? You might like these too:
- Apple Pie Overnight Oats
- Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats
- Blueberry Banana Chia Oats
- Carrot Zucchini Pumpkin Oatmeal
- 3 tbsp rolled oats (gluten-free if needed)
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup, agave or raw honey, or use stevia for sugar-free oats
- 1 tbsp nut butter of choice
- 1 cup almond milk or other plant-based milk of choice
- Add all ingredients to a container and shake or stir vigorously.
- Set in the fridge overnight.
- Alternatively, it can be cooked stovetop until thick and creamy, about 5 minutes.
If you want to increase the protein in this recipe, replace 2 tbsp of the cocoa with 2 tbsp of vegan chocolate protein powder and omit the maple syrup.
Keywords: chocolate overnight oats, chia oats, easy, almond butter, overnight oatmeal