Vegan Breakfast Burritos
These vegan breakfast burritos feature tofu scramble, beans and any other fillings you enjoy for a healthy, delicious breakfast.
- Roasted Cauliflower Burrito Bowls
- Vegan Breakfast Tacos
- Vegan Lentil Tostadas
- Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowls
- Savory Vegan Breakfast Bowl
For the Tofu Scramble
- 2 tbsp water or broth
- 4 large white mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic
- heaping 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 a red pepper, diced
- 1 350 g package of extra-firm or pressed tofu, crumbled
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt or kala namak salt
- 3 tbsp water
To Make the Burritos
- 5 large tortillas
- 1 cup drained and rinsed black beans or pinto beans, or refried beans
- romaine lettuce or spinach
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat then add the water, mushrooms, garlic, bell pepper and onion. Cook for 5-6 minutes until softened.
- Mix all of the spices together with the water in a small dish.
- Add the crumbled tofu and spice mixture to the pan.
- Stir well to mix it all up and cook until the tofu is heated through.
- Heat up the refried beans, black beans or pinto beans (optional, can also just add cold).
- Prepare the wraps with a few generous spoonfuls of beans and any other fillings you desire such as avocado and salsa. Add some of the tofu scramble to each wrap.
- Wrap it up by folding in the sides then rolling into a burrito. Enjoy!
Nutrition facts are estimated using a flour tortilla.
If you don’t want to do the veggies in the tofu scramble. Just use the tofu and spice mixture, heat through and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 burrito
- Calories: 307
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 46 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 17 g
Keywords: vegan breakfast burritos, tofu scramble burritos