Vegan Apple Oat Protein Muffins
Try these gluten-free and vegan Apple Oat Protein Muffins with Chocolate Chips for a quick breakfast or healthy snack on-the-go.
Apple Oat Protein Muffin Recipe
These quick and easy muffins can be made in one bowl in about 30 minutes with just a handful of everyday ingredients.
More Muffin Recipes
Here are some more yummy vegan muffins you’ll love:Print
- Preheat over to 375 degrees. Line 12 muffin cups with silicone or paper liners.
- Place flour, oats, cinnamon, salt, baking powder, flaxseed and protein powder in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the apple sauce, coconut oil and maple syrup and stir to combine.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon the mixture into the 12 muffin liners and bake for 30 minutes.
Keywords: high-protein, healthy, easy, gluten-free
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 231
- Fat: 13 g
- Carbohydrates: 25 g
- Protein: 5 g