Vegan Caesar Dressing
This vegan caesar salad dressing is healthy, easy to make, nut-free and contains no oil. It’s perfect for classic ceasar salads and also works well as a dip, spread or sauce.
- healthy – contains no oil and is actually rich in protein!
- vegan, gluten-free and nut-free – works for those with allergies or dietary restrictions
- tastes like the real thing – you’ll be surprised by the briny, tangy flavour and creamy texture
- tofu – use soft tofu, not silken, just soft
- garlic – fresh garlic or garlic powder works, I actually prefer garlic powder but if you really love garlic, cloves will add a bit more bite
- dijon mustard – any kind of dijon mustard works
- miso paste – make sure you use white miso paste – it really makes the dressing
- lemon and apple cider vinegar – I like the combo of both of these for adding the tanginess, if you don’t have ACV, white or white wine vinegar works too
To make this dressing, blend everything up until smooth and creamy.
Quick Note: If you need to adjust the thickness, add water 1 teaspoon, blend again and repeat as needed until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Makes enough for 1 large caesar salad that would serve 4.
- Feel free to double if you want to make extra and store in the fridge.
How to Serve
Of course, this dressing is perfect for classic caesar salads but it’s also yummy as a dip, sauce, spread or dressing for other salads. Try it with any of these recipes:
- vegan kale caesar salad
- vegan buffalo cauliflower wraps
- buffalo cauliflower kale salad
- spicy chickpea wraps
- roasted chickpea kale salad
You can also use it on pizza, as a dip for fries, pita or raw veggies or drizzled over any buddha bowl.
Did you try this recipe? I’d love to hear about it! Click here to leave a review.Print
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- To adjust thickness, add water 1 teaspoon at a time, blend again, check and repeat as needed until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Serve right away or store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Makes enough for 1 large caesar salad that would serve 4. Feel free to double if you want to make extra and store in the fridge.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 44
- Sugar: 0.2 g
- Sodium: 100 mg
- Fat: 1.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 2.8 g
- Fiber: 0.6 g
- Protein: 4.1 g
Keywords: vegan caesar dressing, vegan caesar salad dressing