No-Bake Cinnamon Raisin Hemp Seed Balls
Enjoy these no-bake hemp seed balls made with wholesome ingredients like raisins and coconut. This recipe is vegan, gluten-free and oil-free.
I’m loving raisins for making no-bake snacks lately. As much as I love dates, raisins are an inexpensive alternative that most people have access too. It takes a little longer to break them down in the food processor but once they do, they form a great base for making awesome snacks like these Cinnamon Raisin Hemp Seed Balls! So tasty, so easy, so get-in-my-belly.
What else do we have in here…oh yes, hemp seeds!
Hemp seeds are a must-have pantry item if you eat a plant-based diet, especially if you live an active lifestyle.
Hemp seeds are:
high in protein
have plenty of vitamin E
are full of fibre
and are loaded with energy-providing, omega-3 & 6 essential fatty acids.
All the good stuff.
I eat them right from the bag, sprinkle them on salads, add them to my oatmeal and use them in recipes like these hemp seed balls.
I’m counting down the hours to eating more of these for snacks tomorrow! If I don’t reach for a few more later tonight.
more no-bake ball recipes
- No-Bake Vegan Cinnamon Sugar Balls
- Chocolate Superfood Energy Balls
- Raw Vegan Gingerbread Bites
- Lime Coconut Energy Bites
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Dough Bites
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and mix until it forms a dough.
- Roll into 12 balls and store in the fridge.
- Optional: Roll in cooca powder, hemp seeds or coconut.
Keywords: healthy, no-bake, easy, plant-based, bites, energy