You guys know I love my no-bake raw cookies and treats and this sweet and salty mocha variation DID NOT disappoint. These no-bake chocolate cookies are 1. double chocolate, so there’s that, and 2. salted mocha, so there’s that! You can’t miss with those flavours, can you? Plus, all you need to make them is cashews, dates, cacao powder, coffee, vanilla, sea salt and dark chocolate. They taste amazing, are vegan and gluten-free and are easy to make in just a few minutes.
Snack, Dessert, Anytime Treat
You could dig into these cookies for breakfast, for a snack, before a workout, for dessert or pretty much any time you feel like a treat. Since they’re made with just a few wholesome ingredients they can be enjoyed anytime without going overboard on sugar. For more no-bake cookies, energy bars and desserts, check out my:
- Carrot Cake Energy Balls
- No-Bake Vegan Hemp Protein Bars
- No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies with Almonds
- Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal Raisin Bars
- No-Bake Cinnamon Raisin Hemp Seed Balls
- Vegan No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Tarts
- No-Bake Chocolate Coffee Energy Bites
Salted Mocha N0-Bake Cookies
These easy to make no-bake vegan cookies are rich and decadent yet secretly healthy and made from just a few simple whole food ingredients. They have no added sugar but rather are sweetened naturally with medjool dates.
The cocoa powder and dark chocolate lend the double chocolate flavour explosion and paired with coffee, they are just about perfect. I hope you guys enjoy them!Print
These easy to make no-bake chocolate cookies, are rich and decadent yet secretly healthy and made from just a few simple whole food ingredients. Keep a batch in your fridge for whenever you need a sweet treat or just stay energized throughout the day!
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 24 soft, pitted medjool dates
- 1/2 tsp coarse sea salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp ground coffee
- 50 g quality dairy-free dark chocolate, finely chopped (or dairy-free chocolate chips)
- Place the cashews in a food processor and mix until they’re mostly broken down.
- Add everything else, except for the chocolate, and mix until it forms a dough.
- Remove from the food processor and place in a bowl. Using your hands, mix in the chopped chocolate and then roll into 12 balls.
- Press each ball down with a fork.
- Store in the fridge.
If you’re very sensitive to caffeine you might want to avoid eating these later in the day.