42 Minute No-Equipment EMOM
This 42 minute EMOM workout can be done without equipment, although a workout mat would be handy. Just grab some space and get to work!
Here’s a quick warm-up you can do to prepare for this workout. Complete 3 rounds:
- 20 air squats
- 10 burpees
- 10 reverse lunges
After you’ve completed that perform 1 set of:
EMOM Workout Details
Perform each movement, every minute on the minute, for 42 minutes (6 total rounds):
- 20 Jump Squats
- 40 Jumping Jacks (or 50 Double Unders)
- 10 Push-Ups to Side Plank
- 20 V-Ups
- 15 Burpees
- 1-minute Shuttle Sprint
- To save time and make it tougher, skip the rest minute and perform 6 rounds in 35 minutes.
- If you don’t have time for 6 rounds, try 3, 4 or 5.
- V-ups can be scaled to tuck crunches or alternating v-ups.
- Jump squats can be scaled to air squats.
- Push-ups to side planks can be scaled to 15 regular push-ups from your knees or 10 push-ups to side plank on a bench or box.
- If you have a skipping rope, do 50 double unders or 45-seconds of single skips instead of jumping jacks.
- Scale the burpees down to 10-12 reps if you’re having trouble completing 15. You should be getting about 15-seconds rest.
- Shuttle run can be performed in any length of space, just run back and forth for 60 seconds. Push hard as you have 1 minute of rest after!
- See below for further scaled version of this workout.
Perform each movement, every minute on the minute, for 21-28 minutes (3-4 total rounds):
- 12-20 bodyweight squats or squats to a bench or chair
- 20-30 marching high knees
- 10-15 push-ups from knees or to a bench, box or wall
- 10-15 crunches
- 8-10 no push-up no-jump burpees
- 1-minute shuttle walk, jog or run