Roasted Garlic Hummus
I like to make a batch of this Roasted Garlic Hummus on the weekend and store it in the fridge for an easy weekday snack with raw veggies. Roasting the garlic before hand makes for a beautiful nutty and sweet flavour that compliments the lemon and tahini perfectly. Chop up a big plate of raw mushrooms, carrots, broccoli and peppers for a healthy, protein-packed snack anytime of day.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the top off the head of garlic so the cloves are slightly exposed. Drizzle with a little olive oil, a pinch of sea salt and wrap with foil. Roast in the oven for 1 hour.
- Once it’s roasted, slide the cloves out of the peel and into a food processor or high-powered blender.
- Add all other ingredients to blender.
- Blend on high until completely mixed and smooth.
- Store in refridgerator in an air-tight container.