Maple Flax Energy Balls
These maple flax energy balls are made with ground flaxseed, hemp seeds, sesame seeds, coconut, pure maple syrup, sunflower seed butter for a healthy, vegan snack that’s nut-free, oil-free and full of nutrition.
No-Bake Flax Energy Balls
These no-bake balls call for just a handful of healthy ingredients such as ground flax, sesame seeds and hemp seeds. They’re refined sugar-free, packed with essential fatty acids, high in iron, vitamin E and fiber.
More No-Bake Energy Ball Recipes
Like these no-bake energy bites? Try these popular recipes too:
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter or tahini (120 g, or nut butter of choice)
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed (55)
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds (80 g)
- 1/4 sesame seeds (40 g)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened fine shredded coconut (25 g)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (optional)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract (optional)
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor and mix until it forms a thick dough.
- Roll the dough into 10-12 balls. Roll the balls in shredded coconut, if desired.
- Store in the fridge or freezer in a sealed container. I like them best stored in the freezer. They don’t freeze solid so you can pop one out and enjoy right away.
Keywords: oil-free, no-bake, bites, homemade, flax