Coconut Goji Berry Bliss Balls
These sweet little coconut goji berry bliss balls are made with just 4 ingredients: coconut, goji berries, cashews and dates! This recipe is vegan, gluten-free, oil-free and has no added sugar.
- Coconut. Choose unsweetened fine or medium shredded coconut.
- Goji berries. You’ll need plain, dried goji berries for this recipe. Goji berries are available online and in most natural food stores. Well-stocked grocery stores may carry them in the bulk or dried foods section.
- Dates. Since the dates will be soaked before using in the recipe, pretty much any kind of date will work. I like medjool, deglect noor and sayer dates best.
- Cashews. Choose plain, “raw” cashews – no oil or salt added.
There’s not much to know about making these easy energy balls! All you need is 4 ingredients and a food processor.
Step 1. Soak the Dates.
Before you start, place 1 cup of pitted dates in a bowl and cover with hot water. Soak for 15 minutes then drain well before proceeding with the recipe. It’s okay if they’re wet when you add them to the food processor.
Step 2. Blend everything together
Add the coconut, goji berries and cashews to a food processor and mix until well combined and broken down. Next, add the soaked dates and process into a sticky dough.
Step 3. Roll into balls
Once you’ve mixed up the dough, roll it into 15 balls. The finished balls can be rolled in coconut if you like! They’re now ready to enjoy. I like them best after they’ve been in the fridge a while so they’re a little firmer.
Goji Berry Bliss Balls Recipe
These delicious goji berry bliss balls are packed with nutrition and make a healthy, energizing snack anytime you need one. Whip up this easy recipe and stash them in the fridge for a quick snack or healthy dessert.
- Make them nut-free. The cashews can be replaced with an additional 1/2 cup of shredded coconut.
- Add chocolate. Chopped dark chocolate, chocolate chips or cacao nibs made a yummy addition! Pulse in at the end if using.
- Make chocolate bliss balls. For chocolate bliss balls, add 2 tbsp of cocoa powder to the mix.
More Bliss Ball Recipes
Here are some more yummy bliss balls to try:
- Chocolate Superfood Balls
- No-Bake Pecan Pie Balls
- Coconut Lime Balls
- Carrot Cake Energy Balls
- Vanilla Goji Berry Balls
- Place the dates in a bowl and cover with hot water. Let soak for 15 minutes then drain well.
- Add the coconut, goji berries and cashews to a food processor and mix on high for about 30 seconds.
- Add the drained dates and process into a crumbly dough.
- Roll the dough into 15 balls and roll them in shredded coconut if you like. Store in the fridge for up to 7 days or freezer for up to 3 months.
To make these nut-free, omit the cashews and increase the coconut to 1 1/2 cups.
Keywords: bliss balls, goji berry, energy balls, easy, homemade