Apricot Dark Chocolate Granola Bars
The great thing about these raw, no-bake Apricot Dark Chocolate Granola Bars is that they can be individually wrapped and packed for a busy day on the road. Most days I’m out of the house for about 12 hours at a time, so it’s important for me to have quick, healthy snacks on hand. If I let myself get too hungry it can also lead to overeating later in the day when my eyes would like to eat much more than my stomach does.
Today I’m sharing a vegan, no-bake granola bar. I know you guys love vegan no-bake snack ideas because these No-Bake Chocolate Chia Energy Bars are still one of my most popular posts of all time! Plus I just love having these tasty, little treats on hand.
These bars are full of flavour, packed with nutrition and just all-around scrumptious! They’re vegan, don’t require any baking and they can be gluten-free. Enjoy!Print
- Pulse the cashews and almonds in a food processor until roughly broken down. Remove and place in a bowl with the oats.
- Add the dates into a food processor and process until they’re broken down.
- Remove and place into the bowl with the nuts and oats.
- Add the cinnamon, sea salt, apricots and dark chocolate.
- In a saucepan, heat the almond butter and maple syrup over low heat.
- Pour into the bowl with the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Line a 8×8 baking pan with wax paper or plastic wrap and press the mixture into the pan until it’s flat and evenly distributed.
- Place in the fridge for at least 60 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and chop into 8-10 bars.
- Store in the fridge in an air-tight container.
Originally posted on Nutritionist in the Kitch.