Apricot Dark Chocolate Granola Bars
Thse no-bake Apricot Dark Chocolate Granola Bars are made with wholesome ingredients and make a wonderful snack or healthy dessert.
Today I’m sharing a vegan, no-bake granola bar. I know you guys love vegan no-bake snack ideas because these No-Bake Chocolate Chia Energy Bars are still one of my most popular posts of all time! Plus I just love having these tasty, little treats on hand.
These bars are full of flavour, packed with nutrition and just all-around scrumptious! They’re vegan, don’t require any baking and they can be gluten-free. Enjoy!
More No-Bake Bar Recipes
You might like these too:
- Sweet and Salty No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- Chocolate Chip No-Bake Granola Bars
- No-Bake Oatmeal Bars
- Paleo Energy Bars with Cashew and Coconut
- Sunflower Sesame Homemade Energy Bars
- Pulse the cashews and almonds in a food processor until roughly broken down. Remove and place in a bowl with the oats.
- Add the dates into a food processor and process until they’re broken down.
- Remove and place into the bowl with the nuts and oats.
- Add the cinnamon, sea salt, apricots and dark chocolate.
- In a saucepan, heat the almond butter and maple syrup over low heat.
- Pour into the bowl with the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Line a 8×8 baking pan with wax paper or plastic wrap and press the mixture into the pan until it’s flat and evenly distributed.
- Place in the fridge for at least 60 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and chop into 8-10 bars.
- Store in the fridge in an air-tight container.
Keywords: no-bake, raw, no-cook, refined sugar-free, healthy, homemade