No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Protein Cookies
It’s back to basic no-bake recipes today with some easy and delicious, no-bake coconut protein cookies! They’re amazing straight from the freezer and at 123 calories each with just 10 grams of carbs, 7 grams of fat and 4 grams of protein, you can quite easily fit them into your nutrition plan.
If you’re looking for a little pre-workout treat, these cookies are great. They have a nice balance of protein, carbohydrates and fat to fuel your hardest workouts.
They’re also decadent enough to enjoy after dinner as an evening treat! Or really any time of day you need a little somethin’ somethin’.
With coconut oil and unsweetened coconut in them they’re a bit higher in fat than some of my other cookie recipes but on the flip side they’re very low in carbs, just 10 grams per cookie! I love the texture of them when stored it the freezer, they don’t freeze completely solid and the chocolate chips add a nice crunch to them!
No Baking Required
There’s no baking required but you will need to melt together some of the ingredients to make these. It only takes a minute though. Simply melt, mix, form into cookies then pop in the fridge or freezer and you’re done!
More No-Bake Treats
- No-Bake Superfood Energy Bars
- No-Bake Superfood Cookies
- No-Bake Vegan Cinnamon Sugar Balls
- Vegan Double Chocolate Protein Cookies
- Vegan Gingerbread Protein Balls
- 1/4 cup (55 g) coconut oil
- 1/4 cup (75 g) maple syrup
- 1/4 cup (70 g) natural peanut butter
- 1 scoop (30 g) chocolate or vanilla pea protein-based protein powder (such as Nuzest or Vega)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup (100 g) unsweetened fine coconut
- 1/2 cup (50 g) quick or rolled oats
- 1/4 cup (45 g) dairy-free chocolate chips (optional)
- Melt the coconut oil, maple syrup, peanut butter, sea salt and protein together in a small sauce pan until it’s completely melted and smooth.
- Mix the coconut, oats and chocolate chips together in a bowl.
- Pour the melted protein mixture over the coconut and oats and mix well.
- Form 14 cookies using your hands and place on a wax or parchment paper lined baking sheet. Sprinkle 1-2 tsp of water over the dough if it’s not sticking together very well.
- Place in the fridge or freezer until hardened.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 123
- Fat: 7
- Carbohydrates: 10
- Protein: 4
Keywords: no-bake, easy