Superfood Energy Bars
These no-bake superfood energy bars are vegan, packed with nutrition and taste amazing!
All The Superfoods
I couldn’t stand another failure tonight, so I took these slowly and added ingredients cautiously until I had superfood these energy bars. Okay I added a lot, but only the good stuff, I swear!
I had so many goodies in the pantry, I just couldn’t resist!
The hemp, the chia, the cinnamon, the cocao, the pepitas, the cashews…see? All the good stuff!!!
Superfood Energy Bars Recipe
So, what makes these superfood energy bars? Well, every single ingredient in these bars adds it’s own host of health benefits ranging from essential fatty acids to protein, to various vitamins and minerals, to powerful antioxidants. Superfoods are foods that are nutrient-dense and that definition is an understatement for these power-packed energy bars.
Plus, they taste incredible and are topped with chocolate. That alone is enough to give them a try! They’re easy to make in a high-powered blender or food processor, no baking required and can easily be adjusted to suit whatever superfoods you have on hand.
More No-Bake Bar Recipes
Here are some more no-bake bar recipes you’ll love:
- Sweet and Salty Peanut Butter Bars
- No-Bake Oatmeal Bars
- Homemade Sesame Energy Bars
- No-Bake Granola Bars
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 2 tbsp raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/4 cup packed dates
- Chocolate Ganache Topping (Optional):
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 3 tbsp raw cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp maple or agave syrup
- Place everything except the dates in a food processor or high-powered blender and mix until broken down.
- Add the dates and continue to process until it forms a dough.
- Press very tightly into a lined 7×7” pan. Place in the fridge to set for an hour or so.
- If you’re adding the ganache, simple mix in a small bowl, pour over the bars and set in the fridge until hardened. Approximately 10-20 minutes.
- Slice and serve. Store in the fridge.
- Makes 8 large bar, 16 squares or 32 bite-sized triangles.
Keywords: no-bake, superfood, healthy, snack