Vegan No-Bake Chocolate Orange Brownies
These chocolate orange no-bake brownies are easy to make with just 6 healthy ingredients. Simply blend up the dough, press into a brownie pan, cut into squares and enjoy. This recipe is vegan, gluten-free, oil-free and has no added sugar.
You only need 6 wholesome ingredients for these simple, raw vegan treats, so if you want to eat one for breakfast, go ahead! They don’t have any added sugar, just the natural sugar from the dates.
Easy Vegan No-Bake Brownies
These brownies have no added sugar, plus they’re high in fiber, essential fatty acids and healthy carbohydrates, making them an excellent pre-workout snack or treat any time of day. Make a batch ahead of time and stash them in the fridge or freezer for sweet treats all week long.
More Chocolate No-Bake Recipes
Loving these chocolate orange brownies? Try these too:Print
- Add the almonds to a food processor and mix until mostly broken down. It should resemble coarse flour.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until it forms a thick dough. The dough should come together into one big ball as it processes. If it seems too dry, add warm water 1 tbsp at a time until the dough all comes together. It should be very thick and sticky.
- Line a small square baking pan (mine was 7 x 7 inches) with wax paper, parchment paper or saran and then firmly press the dough into the pan.
- Set in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut into 8 bars or 12 squares and enjoy! Leftovers can be stored in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or freezer for up to 3 months.
- If your dates aren’t soft and moist, soak them for 10-15 minutes in warm water and drain well before using.
- The almond butter should be drippy, not dry otherwise they won’t hold together.
- To make the orange zest, simply grate the peel of an orange until you have about 1 tbsp. If you don’t like the orange, you can go ahead and leave it out.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 178
- Fat: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 23 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 4 g
Keywords: raw, easy, simple