Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Bites
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Bites are made with melted dark chocolate, peanut butter, chia seeds and oats for a delicious and healthy homemade snack that everyone will love. This recipe is vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free and oil-free plus, they can be prepared in minutes with just a few everyday ingredients.
This recipe is full of delicious peanut butter flavour and packed with the nutrition needed to keep you going for hours.
The combination of peanut butter with dark chocolate, oats, raisins and seeds is so good!
To make the no-bake energy bites, all you need to do is quickly melt the dark chocolate then mix it with the other ingredients, press it into mini-muffin cups and patiently wait! Only 6 ingredients needed…bonus.
More No-Bake Energy Balls
If you love homemade energy bites, check out my:
- No-Bake Vegan Hemp Protein Bars
- No-Bake Healthy Snack Bars
- No-Bake Chocolate Chia Energy Bars
- Chocolate Chip No-Bake Granola Bars
- Melt the chocolate in a microwavable bowl or on the stovetop over low heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently until melted.
- After the chocolate is melted, mix it together with the other ingredients in a bowl.
- Press the dough into lined mini muffin tins.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Makes 24 mini bites.
Keywords: peanut butter energy cups