Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Soup
This creamy roasted garlic cauliflower soup has a rich, deep garlic flavour and ultra smooth texture you will love.
Made with everyday ingredients like garlic, cauliflower, carrot and broth, this soup is easy to make but still packed with flavour.
If you tend to double the garlic called for in recipe kinda person, this soup is for you. This soup is:
- made with 2 whole bulbs of roasted garlic
- low in fat and carbs
- vegan and gluten-free – it’s just veggies!
- ultra smooth and creamy
- rich, deep, savoury flavour
- doubles as an amazing gravy
- easy to make with minimal ingredients
How to Make this Soup
This soup is very easy to make with just a handful of simple ingredients. You’ll start by getting the roasted garlic in the oven.
Simply cut the tops off, drizzle with a little olive oil, wrap in foil and roast away until soft and fragrant. This usually takes about 30 minutes. I used two whole bulbs. Like I said, this soup is for garlic lovers!
After you’ve roasted the garlic, everything gets cooked up in a soup pot then blended and that’s it!
More Soup Recipes
Loving this cauliflower soup? You might like these recipes too:
- Vegan Sweet Potato Corn Chowder
- Creamy Cauliflower Wild Rice Soup
- Cauliflower Potato Soup with Peas
- Easy Vegan Minestrone Soup
- Red Lentil Tomato Soup
- Coconut Ginger Carrot Soup
Did you try this recipe? I’d love to hear about it! Scroll down to the comment section to leave a star rating and review.
This creamy roasted garlic cauliflower soup is low in fat and carbs but packed with flavour and nutrition. Once the garlic is roasted, it can be ready in about 20 minutes. It’s thick, creamy, rich in flavour and perfect for dunking crispy bread in.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the tops of the bulbs of garlic so each clove is slightly exposed. Place each bulb on a small piece of tinfoil then drizzle 1/4 tsp of olive oil over each bulb. Wrap up in the foil and roast for 35 minutes.
- Add the onion and carrot to a soup pot with a splash of the vegetable stock and cook until starting to soften, about 5-6 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, stock, rosemary and thyme. Squeeze the roasted garlic out of the bulbs and add to the pot.
- Simmer until the cauliflower and carrots are completely soft and tender, approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Carefully pour into a blender an mix until smooth and creamy.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serving Size: 1/6 of recipe
- Calories: 72
- Fat: 0.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 3 g
Keywords: creamy cauliflower soup, easy cauliflower soup
UPDATE NOTE: This recipe was originally posted November 13, 2016. It was updated May 3, 2019 with new photos and improved instructions.