Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies
These Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies feature all the good cookie flavours in one! Each bite is studded with dairy-free chocolate chips, raisins and pecans. So yummy that no one will ever guess they’re vegan.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Using your hands, mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Roll the dough into balls and place on a non-stick cookie tray. Press each ball down slightly.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Let cool on a rack.
- Store in an air-tight container.
- Makes approximately 18 cookies.