34 Minute Death by AMRAP Workout
This 34 Minute Death by AMRAP Workout features 4 different 7 minute AMRAP’s (as many reps as possible) workouts, one after the other with 2 minutes rest between each portion. This workout is all about pushing the pace and seeing how many reps you can complete in 7 minutes. You’ve got a full 2 minutes rest between each round, so it’s time to put your head down and go for it!
How to do this Workout
Get all your equipment set-up and a timer ready. For each 7 minute work period, you’ll be performing 2 exercises back to back, for as many reps as possible with good form. Pick a pace and try to stick to it for the full 7 minutes.You shouldn’t need to rest at all, just keep moving and see how many reps you can get! The first AMRAP is v-ups and push-ups, the second is box jumps and plate ground-to-overheads, the third is KB thrusters and deadlift high-pulls and the last one is burpees and overhead kettlebell swings.
7 Minute AMRAP 1 (0:00-7:00)
- 7 V-Ups
- 7 Push-Ups
2 minutes rest (7:00-9:00)
7 Minute AMRAP 2 (9:00-16:00)
- 7 Box Jumps
- 7 Plate Ground to Overheads
2 minutes rest (16:00-18:00)
7 Minute AMRAP 3 (18:00-25:00)
- 7 KB thrusters
- 7 KB Deadlift High-Pulls
2 minutes rest (25:00-27:00)
7 Minute AMRAP 4 (27:00-34:00)
- 7 Overhead Kettlebell Swings
- 7 Burpees
- Box or bench. You’ll need a box or bench for the box jumps in AMRAP #2. I’d recommend a 20 inch box.
- Kettlebells. I’d recommend one heavier kettlebell for the deadlift high-pulls and kettlebell swings and two lighter ones for the kettlebell thrusters. I used 12 kg kettlebells for the thrusters (go heavier if you want, I was really sore this day!) and a 24 kg kettlebell for the deadlift high-pulls and swings.
- Weight plate. I would recommend a 25 lb weight plate for the plate ground-to-overheads (men should use a 45 lb plate).
Loving this workout? Oh, I’ve got more for you! Give these a try:
Strength and Conditioning EMOM Workout // 40 Minute Full-Body EMOM Workout // 30 Minute Full-Body Strength Training Workout // 30 Minute Aerobic Conditioning Workout // 3-Part CrossFit AMRAP Workout // 20 Minute CrossFit WOD