These No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies with Almonds are made with just a few healthy ingredients. You’ll need dates, vanilla, sea salt, almonds and of course, chocolate chips! These simple, no-bake cookies are vegan, gluten-free, oil-free and have no added sugar. To switch them up, try swapping out the almonds for peanuts to make a no-bake peanut butter chocolate chip cookie!
Easy No-Bake Cookies
So here we are. Back to 3 ingredients, plus salt and vanilla. I was thinking of adding oats and almond butter but why not keep it super simple if they already taste amazing? There are probably a million recipes, if you can even call it that, very similar to this one, but n0-bake cookies and energy balls will always be one of my favourite treats to keep on hand, so here’s another super simple, super tasty treat to add to your collection.
More No-Bake Snacks:
- No-Bake Vegan Hemp Protein Bars
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- No-Bake Chocolate Chia Energy Bars
- No-Bake Vegan Almond Joy Bars
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies
Enjoy this quick and healthy alternative to a peanut butter chocolate chip cookie! I love these stored in the freezer, the chocolate chips get extra crunchy but the dates and almonds stay soft and gooey. Give it a try!Print
You only need a few simple ingredients to make these delicious peanut butter chocolate chip cookie-inspired raw date and almond bites! These make an ideal pre-workout snack thanks to the carbohydrates from the dates and fat and protein from the almonds, and the chocolate chips, well they’re just for fun!
- 1 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 15 fresh medjool dates
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp coarse sea salt
- 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life Brand)
- Place the almonds in a food processor and mix until broken down.
- Add the dates, vanilla and salt and mix until it forms a dough.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into approximately 14 balls, pressing each down with a wet fork. Place in the freezer for 20 minutes to set.
These are awesome stored in the freezer but keep just fine in the fridge too. I added quite a lot of chocolate chips so feel free to reduce it to 1/4-1/3 cup if you’re watching your sugar and/or fat intake. You could also replace the chocolate chips with some chopped dark chocolate.