No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies
These No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies with Almonds are made with just a few healthy ingredients. You’ll need dates, vanilla, sea salt, almonds and of course, chocolate chips! These simple, no-bake cookies are vegan, gluten-free, oil-free and have no added sugar. To switch them up, try swapping out the almonds for peanuts to make a no-bake peanut butter chocolate chip cookie!
Easy No-Bake Cookies
So here we are. Back to 3 ingredients, plus salt and vanilla. I was thinking of adding oats and almond butter but why not keep it super simple if they already taste amazing? There are probably a million recipes, if you can even call it that, very similar to this one, but n0-bake cookies and energy balls will always be one of my favourite treats to keep on hand, so here’s another super simple, super tasty treat to add to your collection.
Enjoy this quick and healthy alternative to a peanut butter chocolate chip cookie. I love these stored in the freezer, the chocolate chips get extra crunchy but the dates and almonds stay soft and gooey. Give it a try!
- Maca Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls
- Cherry Almond Bars
- No-Bake Vegan Almond Joy Bars
- Peanut Chocolate Chip Energy Balls
Did you try this recipe? I’d love to hear about it! Click here to leave a review.Print
- Place the almonds in a food processor and mix until broken down.
- Add the dates, vanilla and salt and mix until it forms a thick dough.
- Add the chocolate chips and pulse a few times to combine.
- Roll the dough into approximately 13 balls, pressing each ball into a cookie shape or using a fork to press them down. Place in the freezer for an hour to set. Store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 10 days or freezer for up to 3 months.
These are awesome stored in the freezer but keep just fine in the fridge too. I added quite a lot of chocolate chips so feel free to reduce it to 1/4-1/3 cup if you’re watching your sugar and/or fat intake. You could also replace the chocolate chips with some chopped dark chocolate.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 209
- Fat: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 29 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 4 g
Keywords: no-bake chocolate chip cookies, easy no-bake cookies