To complete this core circuit workout, all you will need is a stability ball. These exercises challenge the abdominal and core muscles from all angles. Plus the plank, stability ball knee tuck and elbow-to-knees also work the shoulders, triceps and chest muscles.
Core Circuit Workout
Work through the circuit with minimal rest, then rest 60 seconds between rounds.
Repeat the following circuit 3 to 4 times.
- 60 x Seconds Plank
- 20 x Russian Twists with Weight Plate (Beginners should use a 10 lbs plate, advanced should use a 25 lbs plate or heavier)
- 20 x V-Ups
- 15 x Stability Ball Knee Tuck
- 10 x per side Knee-to-Elbow High-Plank
Looking for more core workouts? Try these:
- Core and Cardio Circuit Workout
- Push, Pull, Legs and Core Superset Workout
- Leg + Core Superset Workout
- Shoulders and Core Strength Circuit Workout