For the Chocolate
For the Peanut Butter Filling
- Mix together the first set of melted coconut oil, maple syrup and raw cocoa powder in a bowl.
- Spoon about 1/2 tbsp-1 tbsp into the bottom of muffin cups, it should make 12 large cups.
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Mix together the ingredients for the peanut butter filling in a bowl. Mix well until it’s smooth and the nutritional yeast is mixed in completely.
- Remove the chocolate cups from the freezer and spoon the peanut butter filling into each cup. It should be about 1 heaping tbsp/cup.
- Place in the freezer for 20-30 minutes or until hardened.
- While the peanut butter is setting, mix together the second set of chocolate ingredients. Once the peanut butter cups are ready, spoon the mixed chocolate ingredients over top of the peanut butter.
- Place back in the freezer for about 10 minutes or until the chocolate is set.
- Store in the freezer in an air-tight container. Makes 12 large cups.
Keywords: peanut butter cups, easy, kid-friendly, halloween, candy, reeses