- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup ground flax
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tsp cinnamom
- 1/4 cup Lakanto Classic Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
Optional Cinnamon Sugar Coating
- Add the almonds to a food processor and mix until they resemble a coarse flour.
- Add the rest of the ball ingredients and mix until it forms a thick dough.
- Roll the dough into 10 balls.
- In a small dish, mix together the cinnamon and sugar for coating the balls. Roll each ball in the cinnamon sugar mixture until fully coated.
- Place the balls in the fridge for an hour to firm up a bit (you can enjoy right away if you like!).
- Store in the fridge for up to 10 days. They can be frozen for up to 3 months but do freeze solid so you’ll have to let them thaw a little before eating.
Keywords: no-bake donut holes, cinnamon sugar donut holes, easy, keto, healthy
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 138
- Sugar: 0.5 g
- Fat: 13 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 2.2 g
- Protein: 5 g