This vegan chocolate cream pie has the most luxurious, decadent texture but is super easy to make with just 6 ingredients!
For the Chocolate Crust
- 2 cups crushed chocolate graham crackers* (240 g)
- 7 tbsp plant-based butter, melted (100 g)
For the Chocolate Pie
- 1.5 cups vegan chocolate chips (255 g)
- 400 g package of soft tofu
- 3 tbsp non-dairy milk (45 mL)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (75 g)
- pinch of salt, optional
- Crush Graham Crackers: Pulse the graham crackers in a food processor a few times until you have a very fine consistency.
- Mix Crust: In a large bowl, mix together the crushed graham crackers and melted butter until fully combined.
- Press Crust into Pan: In a 9” pie dish, press the graham cracker mixture into the pan. Use a measuring cup and press firmly to get a nice solid crust. Store in the freezer while you prepare the pie filling.
- Melt Chocolate Chips: In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave at intervals of 15-seconds, stirring between each, until the chocolate is completely melted. Alternatively, melt chocolate using a double boiler.
- Blend Filling: In a high-speed blender or food processor, add the melted chocolate, tofu, almond milk and maple syrup. Blend until smooth and all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Add Filling to Pie: Transfer the pie filling to the prepared crust and spread using a rubber spatula until you have a smooth, even surface. Store in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to firm up.
- Garnish and Serve: Top with vegan whipped cream and shaved chocolate if desired. Enjoy!
For best results, use a kitchen scale to measure ingredients for accuracy.
*Chocolate Teddy Grahams are vegan or you can use any chocolate graham crackers. If you can’t find chocolate graham crackers, use regular graham crackers plus 2 tbsp cocoa powder. You can also use any pre-baked homemade or store-bought pie crust.
Almond Flour Crust: 1.5 cups almond flour, 1/4 cup maple syrup, 3 tbsp melted plant-based butter or coconut oil. Mix well and press into the pan. See the post above for more pie crust options such as a walnut date crust or oat flour crust.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 424
- Sugar: 33 g
- Sodium: 115 mg
- Fat: 22 g
- Carbohydrates: 51 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 9 g
Keywords: vegan chocolate pie