For the Peanut Butter Filling
For the Chocolate Coating
- Vigorously mix together everything except the chocolate in a large bowl for about 60 seconds. It should begin to thicken up a little.
- Place the bowl in the freezer until it firms up enough to roll into balls. Approximately 20 minutes.
- Once it’s ready, roll the peanut butter mixture into 18-20 approximately 1.5 inch balls and place back in the freezer.
- Melt the dark chocolate or chocolate chips in a double boiler or bowl placed over a pot of boiling water.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Once the chocolate is totally melted, roll each peanut butter ball in the melted chocolate using a fork or toothpick until it’s completely covered.
- Tap any excess chocolate off on the side of the bowl before placing on the cookie sheet.
- Once you’ve covered them all, place in the freezer to set for at least 30 minutes.
- They will melt at room temperature, so store in the fridge or freezer until you’re ready to eat.
Keywords: vegan peanut butter balls