- Pre-heat a pan over medium heat.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Slowly add the water until you have a thick but scoopable pancake batter.
- Scoop the batter into a pan (use a little cooking spray) to make 3-4 pancakes. Cook for a few minutes until starting they look dry around the edges and are starting to bubble, flip and cook for another another minute.
- Add your favourite toppings and enjoy.
Nutritional information is if you make these with stevia. If you use maple syrup or coconut sugar, the carbohydrates and calories will be slightly higher.
Keywords: oil-free, sugar-free, dairy-free, egg-free, banana-free, easy, quick
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 220 calories
- Fat: 4 grams
- Carbohydrates: 36 grams
- Protein: 12 grams