- Pre-heat a pan over medium heat.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Slowly add the water until you have a thick but scoopable pancake batter.
- Scoop the batter into a pan (use a little cooking spray) to make 3-4 pancakes. Cook for a few minutes until starting they look dry around the edges and are starting to bubble, flip and cook for another another minute.
- Add your favourite toppings and enjoy.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 220 calories
- Fat: 4 grams
- Carbohydrates: 36 grams
- Protein: 12 grams
Keywords: oil-free, sugar-free, dairy-free, egg-free, banana-free, easy, quick