- Cook the onion and garlic in 2 tbsp of olive oil for 5-10 minutes in a sauce pan.
- Add the rice, broth, water and tomato and cook, covered until rice is cooked. About 10-15 minutes.
- Add the extra onion and garlic to a fry pan with the black beans, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper. Using a potato masher, mash up some of the beans in the pan and continue to cook for about 5-8 minutes until heated through.
- Once the rice and beans are done, add to a large wrap with cilantro, carrot and salsa, roll up and enjoy!
- Makes 4 very large burritos.