- Add the almonds to a food processor and blend into a grainy flour. Add the oats and continue mixing until you have a mixture of almond and oat flour. It doesn’t have to be super fine, if there are some larger pieces of almond left behind, that’s ok.
- Add the dates to the food processor and blend into a crumbly dough.
- Dump the food processor mixture into a mixing bowl and add the baking powder, cinnamon and sea salt. Mix to combine.
- Add the coconut milk, vanilla and coconut oil. Mix to combine.
- Refrigerate the dough for 20 minutes. This will help it firm up a bit as the coconut oil starts to solidify.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Press the dough into 12 cookie shapes and place on a baking tray. The cookies will not flatten or change shape as they bake, so press them into the shape you want before baking.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool completely before handling. Store in a sealed container in the fridge.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 155
- Sugar: 7 g
- Sodium: 100 mg
- Fat: 9 g
- Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 4 g
Keywords: flourless, no added sugar, sugar-free, almond cookies, date cookies, plant-based