- Mix the coconut oil, cocoa powder and maple syrup together in a bowl.
- Add about 1 1/2 tsp of the chocolate mixture into 12 muffin liners and place in the freezer to harden.
- Mash the banana in a bowl until completely smooth.
- Add in the peanut butter and mix well.
- Pull the muffin liners out of the freezer and divide the peanut butter by spoonfuls into each cup. Use your fingers or a spoon to press it down so it’s somewhat flat.
- Cover each muffin cup with the remaining chocolate mixture and place back in the freezer for at least 20 minutes.
- Store them in the freezer.
- Once they’re hardened, they’re ready to enjoy!
These are really good frozen but even better if you let them sit for about 10 minutes after they come out of the freezer!
For treats like these, I find silicone baking cups work the best. They’re inexpensive, non-stick, last forever and work great for making desserts like this. Grab a set here.