- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 bell peppers
- 4 cups chopped broccoli
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- 1 medium white onion, sliced
- 1.5 tbsp yellow curry powder
- 1.5 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 14 oz can full-fat coconut milk
- 1–2 tsp red pepper flakes (omit if you don’t want it spicy)
- 2 handfuls fresh spinach
- 1 package firm or extra-firm tofu, cubed
- cooked brown rice or quinoa, for serving
- pinch of salt and pepper, to taste
- Add everything except the spinach, tofu and brown rice to a large skillet or wok and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Cook for until the veggies are tender. It should be about 10 minutes total cooking time from when you turn the heat on until it’s done.
- Stir in the cubed tofu and spinach. Stir to combine and until the spinach is wilted and mixed in.
- Serve over brown rice or quinoa and topped with fresh cilantro, if desired.
- This can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days but leftovers are best enjoyed within a day or two.
Keywords: easy curry recipe, quick, healthy, vegetaria