- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the tops of the bulbs of garlic so each clove is slightly exposed. Place each bulb on a small piece of tinfoil then drizzle 1/4 tsp of olive oil over each bulb. Wrap up in the foil and roast for 35 minutes.
- Add the onion and carrot to a soup pot with a splash of the vegetable stock and cook until starting to soften, about 5-6 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, stock, rosemary and thyme. Squeeze the roasted garlic out of the bulbs and add to the pot.
- Simmer until the cauliflower and carrots are completely soft and tender, approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Carefully pour into a blender an mix until smooth and creamy.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Keywords: creamy cauliflower soup, easy cauliflower soup