- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix well until thoroughly combined.
- Line a square baking pan with parchment paper or saran and firmly press the mixture into the pan.
- Spend a few minutes really pressing it in there, this will help them hold together properly once they’re done.
- Place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut into 8 bars or 16 squares and store in the fridge or freezer in a sealed container.
- Please note these need to be kept cold to hold together properly. They’re okay at room temperature for a while but as the coconut oil starts to melt they won’t hold together quite as well, it will stay in bar form but be a little crumbly as you eat it. They’re absolutely awesome straight from the fridge, so stick to that for best results!
Keywords: freezer, easy, one bowl