- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp tahini (60 g)
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar (sub apple cider vinegar or red wine vinegar)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp each sea salt and black pepper
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 19 oz. can chickpeas, drained and well-rinsed (2 cups)
- 1/2 a cucumber, diced
- 1 cup lightly packed parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Keywords: bell pepper salad, bell pepper cucumber salad, healthy, fresh, colored