- Place the sliced apples in a baking dish.
- Mix the cornstarch, maple syrup and lemon juice in a small bowl and then pour over the apples and mix well. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Break down the almonds in a food processor or blender until they form a coarse flour, add the dates, coconut oil and cinnamon and mix until it forms a dough.
- Press the dough over the apples, covering well.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Store any leftovers in the fridge, covered or in a sealed container.
Keywords: healthy apple crisp, vegan apple crisp, easy, whole food, plant-based