- 1 serving (30 g) vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup (140 g) frozen sliced strawberries
- 1 small (100 g) fresh or frozen chopped beet
- 1/2 cup (75 g) fresh or frozen chopped zucchini
- 1 cup plant-based milk of choice (250 mL)
- 1/2 a frozen banana (60 g)
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender.
- Start blending on low then slowly increase speed and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Scoop the mixture into a bowl and add desired toppings.
I use my Vitamix on low while pressing the ingredients down with the tamper. If you don’t have a blender with a tamper, you may need to stop repeatedly to mix and help the blender along. Try not to over-mix or leave it running in blender as the heat will melt it and it won’t be as thick.
To make this into a drinkable smoothie, slowly add extra liquid until it reaches desired consistency.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 336
- Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 55 g
- Fiber: 20 g
- Protein: 29 g
Keywords: strawberry smoothie bowl, beet strawberry smoothie