These quick and easy nut clusters are perfect for a sweet chocolate treat! Try them with salted nuts and cranberries for the holidays or use your favourite nuts, seeds and dried fruit to create your own flavours.
- 1 cup chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips (170 g)
- 1/2 cup salted almonds or mixed nuts (75 g)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (65 g, or double the nuts)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a mixing bowl using a double boiler or the microwave. If using the microwave, melt for 30-seconds, stir then continue in 15-second increments, stirring every 15 seconds until they’re mostly melted. Remove and continue stirring until any remaining pieces melt and you have a completely smooth melted chocolate.
- Add the nuts and cranberries to the melted chocolate and mix until coated.
- Use a spoon to drop clusters of the nuts and fruit onto the prepared baking tray. You should get 14-16 clusters.
- Place the pan in the fridge until the chocolate has completely hardened.
If you’re using unsalted nuts, sprinkle each cluster with a little coarse salt before placing in the freezer.
- Serving Size: 1 cluster
- Calories: 107
- Sugar: 11 g
- Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 2 g
Keywords: nut clusters, chocolate peanut clusters, almond clusters