This green mango pineapple smoothie with cucumber and spinach is light, refreshing and so delicious!
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mango chunks (140 g)
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks (140 g)
- 1 cup sliced cucumber (120 g)
- 2 cups fresh spinach (66 g)
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (350 mL)
- 1 scoop vegan vanilla protein powder (30 g)
- Add the liquid to the blender first then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Start blending on low then slowly increase to high. If needed, add a bit more liquid if it’s too thick to blend. Blend on high until completely smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy.
This recipe makes 1 large smoothie or 2 smaller smoothies.
Swaps: You can substitute celery or zucchini for the cucumber and any leafy green such as kale for the spinach. Liquid can be any plant-based milk, water or coconut water. Protein powder can be substituted with 1 small frozen banana.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 454
- Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 85 g
- Fiber: 10 g
- Protein: 26 g
Keywords: mango pineapple smoothie, mango protein smoothie