This quick and easy almond butter satay sauce is perfect as a dip, spread or dressing.
- 4 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 3 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup light coconut milk
- water, if needed to adjust consistency
- Add everything except the water to a bowl or sealable container and shake or stir until uniform and creamy. If using a fresh can of coconut milk, be sure to shake well before opening.
- Add water 1 tsp at at time to adjust the consistency, if needed. You may want it a little thicker if using as a dip or a little thinner if using as a dressing or sauce.
- Serve as a dip, spread it in a wrap or use it as a sauce for chopped salads, tofu, tempeh, noodles and buddha bowls.
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
To make it spicier, add up to 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes or 1-2 tsp sriracha sauce.
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp
- Calories: 106
- Sugar: 2.7 g
- Sodium: 347 mg
- Fat: 8.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 7.3 g
- Fiber: 1.5 g
- Protein: 3.5 g
Keywords: easy satay sauce, satay sauce recipe