Low-Fat Cinnamon Energy Balls
- Author: Deryn
- Yield: 20 balls
- Add the oats to a high-speed blender or food processor and pulse a few times to break down a bit.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until it forms a thick dough.
- Roll into balls and store in the fridge.
- If your dates are very dry, soak them in just boiled water for 10 minutes and drain before using.
- I used 2 tbsp of cinnamon in this recipe but the flavour with 2 tbsp is quite intense. If you prefer, start with 1 tbsp, blend it up and taste the dough, then add more to taste.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 80
- Fat: 0.7 grams
- Carbohydrates: 18 grams
- Protein: 1.7 grams