For the Cold Pasta Salad
- 500 g (17 oz) fusilli or rotini pasta
- 19 oz can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed (approx. 2.5 cups)
- ½ cup pitted green olives (90 g)
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, chopped (170 g)
- ¼ cup capers (30 g)
- 2 cup arugula (50 g)
- 1 pint cherry tomato, halved (340 g)
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano, finely chopped, optional
For the Italian Dressing
- Cook the Pasta: Place a large pot of salted water on the stove, cook pasta according to package instructions. Once cooked, drain off all water and rinse and toss under cool water to stop the cooking and to ensure pasta doesn’t stick together.
- Mix Salad: Place all other ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly. Add your pasta and mix until ingredients are evenly distributed,
- Mix Dressing: In a separate small bowl, add all the ingredients for the dressing and whisk thoroughly. Add dressing to the salad, toss to incorporate.
- Serve: Serve right away or chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours to marinate.
Store pasta salad in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 4 days. The dressing can be made in advance and store for a week or so.
- Serving Size: 1/6th of recipe
- Calories: 508
- Sodium: 606 mg
- Fat: 9 g
- Carbohydrates: 88 g
- Fiber: 10 g
- Protein: 19 g
Keywords: zesty Italian pasta salad