- 2 lbs. of red potatoes, sliced approx. 1/3 inch thick
- 1/4 cup packed fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 bunch of green onions, chopped (approx. 1 cup loosely packed)
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 heaping tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme, very finely chopped
- Boil the potatoes until tender. Drain and place in a large bowl.
- Add the chopped parsley and green onions.
- Add the vinegar, dijon mustard, salt, pepper, sugar, olive oil and thyme to a container and shake vigorously until well-mixed.
- Add about 1/2-2/3 of the vinaigrette to the potato mixture, there should be some left over which you can save for a later use.
- Mix and serve.