- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the chia seed egg and set aside.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- In another bowl, stir together the pumpkin, coconut oil, vanilla and chia egg. Mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until it forms a thick batter.
- Divide the batter between 12 lightly-oiled mini muffin tins.
- Bake for 15 minutes, they will seem slightly under done when you take them out.
- Let them cool in the pan.
- Store in the fridge.
These will keep in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 1 week or can be frozen up to 3 months. Let them cool completely before storing.
The wheat flour can be replaced with an all-purpose gluten-free flour blend such as Bob’s Red Mill. For another gluten-free option, try my oat flour brownies.
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 119 calories
- Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 17 g
- Protein: 2 g
Keywords: two bite, easy, mini, chocolate