- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the chia seed egg and set aside.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- In another bowl, stir together the pumpkin, coconut oil, vanilla and chia egg. Mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until it forms a thick batter.
- Divide the batter between 12 lightly-oiled mini muffin tins.
- Bake for 15 minutes, they will seem slightly under done when you take them out.
- Let them cool in the pan.
- Store in the fridge.
Keywords: two bite, easy, mini, chocolate
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 119 calories
- Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 17 g
- Protein: 2 g