Are you planning a vegan Thanksgiving this year but are unsure of where to start? I’ve done the work for you and put together all the vegan Thanksgiving recipes you’ll need so you can pick and choose and get to work! Choose from 2-4 vegan Thanksgiving sides, a main dish, dessert, vegan gravy and even vegan whipped cream. Creating a plant-based vegan Thanksgiving feast is easier than you think and I guarantee you if you choose your dishes from this list, it’s going to be one delicious meal.
Vegan Thanksgiving Recipes
Below you’ll find sections for vegan Thanksgiving sides and main dishes as well as vegan gravy, cranberry sauce, dinner rolls, dessert and whipped cream. I would recommend starting your plan at least a day, if not a week ahead of time.
Once you have your dishes, make a game plan to see if there’s anything you can make ahead of time and what needs to be done the day of. From there, create a grocery list of everything you’ll need to create your plant-based Thanksgiving feast, stock up and get cooking.
Vegan Thanksgiving Sides – Choose 2-4
4. Vegan Sourdough Stuffing from One Green Planet
(Pictured Below – Photo Credit: One Green Planet)
7. Thanksgiving Stuffing Poppers with Cranberry Jalapeno Dipping Sauce from Beard and Bonnet
(Pictured Below – Photo Credit: Beard and Bonnet)
10. Sautéed Zucchini with Mint, Basil and Pine Nuts from Alexandra Cooks
(Pictured Below – Photo Credit: Alexandra Cooks)
Vegan Thanksgiving Main Dishes – Choose 1
3. Vegan Lentil Shepherd’s Pie with Parsnip Potato Mash from Food 52
(Pictured Below – Photo Credit: Food 52)
7. 1-Hour Vegan Pot Pies from Minimalist Baker
(Pictured Below – Photo Credit: Minimalist Baker)
Vegan Gravy Recipes – Choose 1
1. Wild Mushroom Gravy from Oh My Veggies
(Pictured Below – Photo Credit: Oh My Veggies)
Vegan Cranberry Sauce Recipes – Choose 1
Vegan Dinner Rolls and Biscuit Recipes – Choose 1
Vegan Thanksgiving Desserts – Choose 1 or 2
2. Bourbon Laced Pumpkin Pie with Walnut Crumble Topping from Allyson Kramer
(Pictured Below – Photo Credit: Allyson Kramer)
Vegan Whipped Cream Recipes – Choose 1
2. Coconut Whipped Cream from Gimme Some Oven
(Pictured Below – Photo Credit: Gimme Some Oven)
There we go! Now creating your vegan Thanksgiving menu will be easy as pumpkin pie! Choose your dishes, make a shopping list and get cooking! Happy Thanksgiving. Pin the image below to save this post for later.