- Preheat the oven to 350 F (180 C) degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all the ingredients, except the sesame seeds, in a bowl until you get a moldable dough.
- Prepare a shallow bowl or plate with about 1/4 cup of sesame seeds.
- Roll the dough into 10-12 balls, about 2 tbsp each, then roll the balls in the sesame seeds to coat.
- Flatten each ball with your hands until about 1/3-inch thick and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool completely before serving. They will be soft and fragile when they come out of the oven so be sure to let them cool to firm up before handling.
Be sure to use smooth, runny tahini in this recipe.
Storing: Let cool completely before storing. Store in a sealed container at room temperature or in the fridge. They can also be frozen for up to 3 months.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 60
- Sodium: 28 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 0.5 g
- Protein: 1.7 g
Keywords: sesame cookies, vegan tahini cookies