Vegan Salted Caramel Latte
Treat yourself to a delicious homemade caramel latte made with date caramel, coffee and dairy-free milk.
For this beautiful Salted Caramel Latte, you’ll need to prep some vegan caramel sauce first. It’s simply medjool dates blended with hot water, vanilla and coconut milk and it is most delicious.
After you’ve got that ready, brew your coffee, warm and froth some almond milk, then top it all off with the caramel sauce and some course sea salt. These are easy as can be and you have a decadent addition to Sunday brunch.
More Hot Drinks
Here are some more deliciously cozy hot drinks to try:
- Easy Creamy Vegan Mocha
- How to Make Turmeric Golden Milk
- Vegan Bulletproof Coffee
- Simple Ginger Turmeric Tea
Treat yourself to a delicious latte made with homemade caramel sauce. This sweet drink is the perfect treat for a quiet morning at home.
- To make the caramel sauce, let the dates sit in the hot water for 5-10 minutes then add the coconut milk and vanilla and blend until smooth.
- Warm your almond milk in the microwave or a small sauce pan, then froth using a milk frother.
- To make the lattes, add your brewed coffee to a mug, top with the frothed almond milk, a few spoonfuls of caramel sauce and a pinch of sea salt.
This makes about 1 cup of caramel sauce. Store any extra in the fridge and use it in oatmeal, as a topping for ice cream, a sweetener for your coffee, in smoothies or a sauce for desserts.
If you don’t have a milk frother, you can alternatively add the caramel sauce, coffee and almond milk to a blender with 2 tsp of MCT oil and blend until frothy for a bulletproof coffee version of this drink. Pour into a mug and top with a sprinkle of sea salt.
Keywords: dairy-free caramel latte, vegan caramel lattee