- Line a small square baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Take your So Delicious Frozen Dessert out of the freezer and place on counter.
- Add the dates, nuts, cocoa powder, sea salt and vanilla to a high-powered blender or food processor and mix until it forms a sticky dough. Roughly divide the dough in half.
- Press the first half of the dough into the lined baking pan. Once the So Delicious Frozen Dessert is thawed enough to spread, add the whole pint to the pan and use the back of a spoon to spread it around creating a flat surface.
- Place the pan back in the freezer.
- While that’s freezing, take the second half of the dough and place it on a large piece of parchment or wax paper, fold the paper over top of it and use a rolling pin to roll it out roughly to the size of your baking pan. This is optional but I found it was easier to add to the lay it on top of the frozen dessert if it was already smoothed into the shape I needed. Alternatively, you can just press it out with your fingers to get it ready to add to the pan.
- Once the So Delicious is hard enough, lay the second half of dough on top and press it flat.
- Place back in the freezer for an hour or so until it’s hard enough to lift out of the pan and cut into 8 bars.
- Store in the freezer.
Keywords: sandwich, ice cream sandwich, raw, no-bake