Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwiches
These vegan chocolate ice cream sandwiches are super easy to make thanks to So Delicious Cashewmilk Frozen Dessert!
Vegan Salted Brownie Frozen Dessert Sandwiches
The brownie “dough” for these frozen dessert sandwiches is made from wholesome cashews, almonds, dates, cocoa powder, himalayan sea salt and pure vanilla. Throw all that in a blender or food processor and you’re pretty much done!
You can make these with any variety of So Delicious Cashewmilk frozen desserts. I went with the Dark Chocolately Truffle, which is insanely good but they’d be amazing with the Salted Caramel Cluster or the Creamy Cashew flavours.
Some of the other flavours include Snickerdoole, Cappuccino, Chocolate Cookies and Cream and Very Vanilla Cashewmilk Frozen Desserts. How amazing do those flavours sound?! I want them all!
Say Yes to What You Love
Nothing goes with summer quite like a cool treat. This season, fall in love with the rich, creamy, and totally indulgent So Delicious cashewmilk frozen desserts.
These decadent cashewmilk frozen dessert pints are all Non-GMO Project Verified, certified vegan, soy free and gluten free. You also won’t find any artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners. They are so delicious that you won’t believe they are dairy-free.
So go ahead, treat yourself.
I hope you all enjoy this simple, delicous, dairy-free frozen dessert recipe!Print
- Line a small square baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Take your So Delicious Frozen Dessert out of the freezer and place on counter.
- Add the dates, nuts, cocoa powder, sea salt and vanilla to a high-powered blender or food processor and mix until it forms a sticky dough. Roughly divide the dough in half.
- Press the first half of the dough into the lined baking pan. Once the So Delicious Frozen Dessert is thawed enough to spread, add the whole pint to the pan and use the back of a spoon to spread it around creating a flat surface.
- Place the pan back in the freezer.
- While that’s freezing, take the second half of the dough and place it on a large piece of parchment or wax paper, fold the paper over top of it and use a rolling pin to roll it out roughly to the size of your baking pan. This is optional but I found it was easier to add to the lay it on top of the frozen dessert if it was already smoothed into the shape I needed. Alternatively, you can just press it out with your fingers to get it ready to add to the pan.
- Once the So Delicious is hard enough, lay the second half of dough on top and press it flat.
- Place back in the freezer for an hour or so until it’s hard enough to lift out of the pan and cut into 8 bars.
- Store in the freezer.
Keywords: sandwich, ice cream sandwich, raw, no-bake
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of So Delicious. The opinions and text are all mine.