Sweet and delicious vegan chocolate pumpkin truffles that are easy to make with just 7 everyday ingredients. You’ll love these for a yummy fall treat or addition to Thanksgiving or Halloween.
- Line a plate or baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add everything except the chocolate to a bowl and mix well until it forms a moldable dough. Let the mixture sit for a few minutes to allow the coconut flour to absorb the moisture.
- Divide the dough into 10 pieces and then roll each piece into a ball and place on the prepared tray or plate.
- Melt the chocolate chips or chopped dark chocolate in the microwave or in a double boiler until completely smooth. If using a microwave, stirring every 15-20 seconds until melted.
- Use a fork to roll each ball in the melted chocolate until fully coated and then place back on the parchment paper. If desired, sprinkle with a little coarse sea salt (if adding extra chocolate drizzle after, wait and sprinkle with sea salt then).
- Allow to set in the fridge for at least 20-30 minutes until the chocolate is hardened.
- Optional: For a pretty effect, drizzle the balls with additional melted chocolate and a sprinkle with coarse sea salt and set in the fridge for another 15 minutes. Enjoy!
Storing: Keep cool. Store in the fridge in a sealed container for up to 1 week or freezer for up to 3 months.
- Serving Size: 1 truffle
- Calories: 162
- Sugar: 20 g
- Sodium: 5 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 25 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 3 g
Keywords: pumpkin truffles, chocolate pumpkin truffles