- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 onion (325 g, approx. 2 cups diced)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 head of cauliflower, riced (800 g)
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes, optional
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 4 carrots, peeled and grated (300 g, approx. 2 cups grated)
- 14 oz can pineapple chunks, drained (or 1/2 a fresh pineapple, diced)
- 1 cup frozen green peas (170 g)
- 2/3 cup raw cashews (100 g)
- 1/2–1 tsp sea salt, or to taste
- In a large non-stick pan or wok, heat the coconut oil over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until it starts to soften.
- Add the spices and cook for another minute or two.
- Add the cauliflower and carrot and cook for another 5 minutes or so.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, mix well and let cook for another 5-10 minutes.
- Adjust salt to taste.
Keywords: healthy, low-carb, curried, easy, quick, paleo
- Serving Size: 1/6th of recipe
- Calories: 197 calories
- Fat: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 28 g
- Fiber: 6.6 g
- Protein: 6.8 g