- 1 flax egg (mix 1 tbsp of ground flax with 3 tbsp of water, let sit 5 minutes)
- 1 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup Earth Balance, melted (should be able to use coconut oil but I haven’t tried it)
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl with your hands.
- Roll into 24 balls and press each down with a fork.
- Bake for 8 minutes on a non-stick cookie sheet or silicone baking sheet.
- Let cool before handling.
- They will seem under done when you take them out, but they will firm up nicely as they cool. Don’t overcook, this was they stay nice and gooey on the inside.
Keywords: vegan peanut butter cookies, easy, best, vegetarian