- 1 flax egg (mix 1 tbsp of ground flax with 3 tbsp of water, let sit 5 minutes)
- 1 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup quick or rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup vegan butter such as Earth Balance
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar or coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl with your hands.
- Roll into 24 balls and press each down with a fork.
- Bake for 8 minutes on a non-stick cookie sheet or silicone baking sheet.
- Let cool before handling.
- They will seem under done when you take them out, but they will firm up nicely as they cool. Don’t overcook, this was they stay nice and gooey on the inside.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 107
- Sodium: 165.5 mg
- Fat: 5.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 11.8 g
- Fiber: 1.3 g
- Protein: 2.2 g
Keywords: vegan peanut butter cookies, easy, best, vegetarian